Thursday, July 7, 2005

Cleaning house

I gotta clean house today! And I just wanna whine about it. I don't like cleanin' house! If I'd just learn to maintain better I know it would be an easier job.

I am having a Sonlight Open House this evening from 4:00 - 7:00. I had several people who wanted to get together to look at my materials, so I decided it would just be easier to have 'em all at once. Of course, once I do, I'll still be getting calls from other folks who missed the Open House, wanting to get together. I figure I'll probably need to schedule another one in August.

Oh, well... I guess it's good that I'm forced to clean house today. My folks are coming Tuesday... and my Mother is supposed to rest so I need to have as much as I possibly can done before they get here. She has a way of finding all sorts of little jobs that need doing, and taking it on herself to do them when she visits! Somehow I've got to convince her that the "little jobs" are not up for grabs! This trip is strictly for R&R!

No comments: