The assignment for today is to come up with 5 WEIRD and RANDOM facts about myself.
- I have a small birth mark in the palm of my right hand. It's how I tell right from left. Really! I know the compass directions intuitively, but I have to look at the palm of my right hand to remember which is right and which is left.
- The only way I can listen to anything is if I have something to do with my hands. Otherwise my mind wonders. I wish it would be acceptable to take my knitting to church!
- I am widely traveled within the continental US, having visited something like 35 states, but I've only barely been across the border into Mexico and Canada. Never overseas. I'd like to visit Europe... but I doubt I ever do. I'd also like to go on a road trip to Alaska. That seems more likely than the Europe trip.
- I think a day-old piece of cornbread crumbled in a glass of cold milk makes a pretty good breakfast!
- I have traced my family tree clear back to Adam and Eve! (Okay, so everything before about 1500 or so is most likely mythology... it was still fun to do.) I love seeing where all the branches wander off to.