Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blogging...

After trying out just about every free blog-hosting site I came across in the past few months, I've decided to just move my blog to my own domain. I have been using Xanga for several years, and have dabbled around with others, but none of the freebie-sites offer the design flexibility I want. I already pay for my own domain and I have plenty of space there, so it occurred to me to just build my own blog page. The thing is, I don't know enough html to build such a thing from scratch, but I came across this lovely layout at This Side of Heaven Graphics! It was just the thing I was looking for. (Thank you, Pam!)

I've been piddling around with it for 2 or 3 days. I know I'll be adding more to it soon, but I think it's far enough along to go ahead and post it. Besides, the weekend is about over, and I need to get back to my "real" work! Enough "play time" for this week!

No comments: