Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring is coming

With Daylight Saving time coming early this year, it already seems like spring. Next week the calendar will make it official. No flowers blooming in my neighborhood yet, but it's just around the corner... I know it is!! So I've been in the mood for some spring cleaning/re-decorating. I haven't tackled anything major yet, but I did come across a couple of blogs that have inspired me...

One is Daisy Cottage with great pictures of a lovely "vintage" decorating scheme.

Another is Neat and Dainty as a Flower with "delicious details of vintage life, feminine beauty and accomplishment, as seen in the works of Grace Livingston Hill". I have always enjoyed the detailed descriptions in Grace Livingston Hill's books! Her plots are quaint and oh-so-predictable but the descriptive details are indeed "delicious"!

No comments: