Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Teeth Whitening Tip

I discovered "Works-for-Me Wednesday" several months ago and have gleaned some good tips from various posts to this "meme". I have wanted to participate but on Wednesdays that I remember and have time, it seems like I can't come up with a worthwhile tip to share. Then I'll think of something and forget what it was the next Wednesday. Guess I need to start a list or something, huh?

Anyway, last week I was going to post about a teeth whitening routine that works for me... but I ran out of time on Wednesday so I decided to wait till this week. As it turns out, the "theme" this week is "brand loyalty"... which works out even better, as I am going to recommend some name-brand items!

Over the past couple of years I have tried several different over-the-counter teeth-whitening products that didn't "work for me"! I probably drink too much coffee, or maybe it's just one of those aging things... but I would really prefer my teeth to be whiter than they are. I knew I couldn't afford to have the dentist bleach them (or whatever it is they do), so I was hoping to find a less expensive alternative.

My "works for me" brand recommendation is Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips. I am a BzzAgent and this is the latest product I had an opportunity to try. Based on my experience with other similar products I was skeptical as to the effectiveness of it. But I have to say I'm impressed. I saw a noticeable difference within just a couple of weeks. My favorite thing about them is they dissolve on your teeth... so you just leave them on until they are gone. I think that may be why they are so effective, too. (I also use Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste with a Sonicare toothbrush... but I didn't really see much change until I started using the Listerine strips.)

So... that's the brand recommendation that "works for me"!

3 comments:

Laane said...

My dentist says teeth get more yellow when age advances. Ugh!

I have to look if they have those strips here.
Sounds perfect.

I like white teeth too. I would even use paint if it were possible. LOL!

Kathleen Marie said...

Those strips are great. I listed them as well. Thanks!

Annabelle said...

I'm always looking for a teeth whitener that I like!