Monday, October 15, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Okay, I gotta get back in the habit of planning my supper menus. I'm driving myself crazy trying to think up and throw meals together 30 minutes before it's time to eat. You know what that usually means, dontcha? Yep! Fast food. Which is ridiculous because I have a lovely teenage daughter who is perfectly willing to do the cooking, if I just provide the groceries and tell her what to cook! Maybe I'll get motivated enough one of these days to take the time to sit down with her and let her help plan the menus. Then we'd probably have something more interesting than just the tried-and-true ol' standbys. But until then, at least I have a plan for this week...

Monday: chicken fried rice with stir-fry veggies
Tuesday: spaghetti, tossed salad, french bread
Wednesday: chili dogs, sliced cheese, cole slaw
Thursday: meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday: taco soup, tortilla chips, salsa

3 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

yum--taco soup!! I love your meal plan this week.

annie said...

Happy Monday!
Sounds yummy!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Mary Grace said...

Taco soup sounds really good today. Hmmm ... maybe I ought to scratch *my* meal plan for tonight (swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes) and go with yours!