Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #16 - "E"


Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter E:
  1. Easley. My mother's family.
  2. Education. I love to learn... and teach!
  3. Eldest. I am the "big sister"! I have 4 younger siblings.
  4. Elena. My cute little red-haired niece.
  5. Elizabeth. My other cute little even redder-haired niece.
  6. Email. What did we ever do without it?
  7. Emily. One of my favorite girl's names.
  8. English. My best subject in school.
  9. Eternity. What I strive to keep in view.
  10. Europe. Where my ancestors came from many generations ago.
  11. Evening. My favorite time of day.
  12. Exploring. We like to get off the beaten path and explore back roads.
  13. Ezell. My dad's family.

6 comments:

Dori said...

Looks like the E's weren't very hard what with all the E names in our family. Hey, can you post a like to my friend Amy's blog on your blog today? She is in urgent need of a miracle today. I went to college with she and her husband. They were some of my closest friends. I'm VERY scared for her. I posted about it on my blog but don't have many readers.
Thanks!

Carrie said...

I enjoy your alphabet lists.

The Flying Monkeys said...

EAAAAAASY post eh?

Great Thursday Thirteen post! Come by my blog and laugh, just not too hard! LOL

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so "e"nteresting! xoRachel

Farrah said...

Lots o' names in there! And no elephants, the classic letter "E" example!

pse said...

Who needs an elephant with our big family? I enjoy your alphabet lists too.