- Heaven. So grateful that "this world is not my home"!
- Hebrews 11. I memorized it the summer of 2003. Unfortunately, my "middle-aged" brain doesn't retain it as well as the verses and chapters I memorized as a child. I need to brush up on it again. Wonderful account of the heroes of the faith!
- Heirlooms. The few I have are not worth much monetarily, but I cherish them because of the memories and the heritage they represent. Speaking of which...
- Heritage. I am also grateful for the Godly example set by my parents, grandparents, and great-parents... and no doubt even earlier generations that I never knew.
- Highways. Let's go! You never know what adventure awaits over the next hill or around the next bend!
- History. One of my favorite subjects.
- Hobbies. Let's see... reading, writing, blogging, crocheting, knitting, old time radio, genealogy, camping, road trips... just to name a few of the main ones... oh, and did I happen to mention reading?
- Holiness. "...without which no man shall see the Lord."
- Homemaking. It seems I'm always striving to do a better job of this.
- Homeschooling. Something I never imagined I would do... yet now I can't imagine raising my kids any other way.
- Husband. My best friend and the love of my life.
- Hymns. My favorite kind of music.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Edition #20 - H
Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter H:
at 5:30 AM