Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's All About Me!

Here's a fun game I came across at Hootin' Anni's blog. I'm not going to tag anyone specific for this one, because it's a little more complicated and time-consuming than some... but it was fun, so if it appeals to you, consider yourself tagged! If you end up doing it, be sure to let me know so I can come see the pictures you came up with for your answers.

The rules:

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.

1. What is your current relationship stat?
Happily Married

2. What is your current mood?
Photobucket

3. What is your favorite band/singer?

4. What is your favorite Movie?
Photobucket

5. Where do you live?
idaho

6. Where do you work?
Photobucket

7. What do you look like?
giraffe

8. What do you drive?
Photobucket

9. What is your favorite TV show?
Photobucket

10. Describe yourself?
Bookworm

11. What are you doing today?
Photobucket

12. What did you do last night?
Photobucket

13. What is your name?
The Name Of My Best Friend

6 comments:

Farrah said...

That looks like fun! I especially liked the dishes! LOL! I plan to do this soon and will let you know when I do!

MyJourneyBack said...

Very cute. I love the what are you doing one. I'll check it out your right it looks tricky.
Have a Blessed Day. Sherry

A Romantic Porch said...

Now that is down right cute!

Linda said...

This looks like it was fun. I love tags, it is a fun way of getting to know each other a little better. We have some things in common....I'm sitting at my computer,drinking coffee in a pink fluffy robe this very minute and I love to read too. Have a great day....Linda

Simply Heart And Home said...

What a cute idea! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

Tiffany said...

This looks like so much fun! I am going to have to try it sometime. Thanks!