- Jacob, Jamison, Jenea, Jessica, Jennifer. Nieces and nephews.
- Jam. My favorites are strawberry and peach.
- January. Our oldest daughter came into our lives in January.
- Jarrell. A family line on my dad's side. (See where I connect here.)
- Jesus. "...the only reason I live, but, oh, what a reason!"
- Jewels. I only have two, but they are immeasurably precious to their dad and me.
- Jigsaw puzzles. Fun to do at family gatherings because you have a chance to visit and laugh while you work around the table.
- Jokes. I have a wacky sense of humor.
- Journal. I have always enjoyed keeping a journal to chronicle my life and interests. It has taken many forms over the years.
- Joy. "I have the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!"
- Juice. I once lived on nothing but juice for 3 weeks. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
- Junk. I'm on a mission to de-clutter as I unpack. Think I'll accomplish it?
- Jury Duty. I have only been called once, and ended up not having to serve because it was so close to the time my oldest daughter was born.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Edition #22 - "J"
Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter J: