Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #24 - "L"


Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter L:
  1. Laura. My favorite girl's name. ;-)
  2. Laundry. A household chore that I actually enjoy.
  3. Learning. I'm a lifelong learner! There are so many interesting things in this world!
  4. Letters. I've always enjoyed writing and receiving letters.
  5. Library. The free public library... one of the best institutions ever invented! (Are institutions invented? LOL!)
  6. Light. Sunlight, candlelight, firelight... oh, and Sonlight... and of course, the Light of the World.
  7. Literature. Never enough books!
  8. Little House on the Prairie. My favorite book series when I was a girl.
  9. Logic problems. My favorite kind of pencil and paper puzzles.
  10. Louisiana. Where I was born.
  11. Love. "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
  12. Lum and Abner. My favorite old time radio show. (Yes, I listen to old time radio!)
  13. Lyle. The love of my life.

3 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Another fabulously interesting L: list!

Farrah said...

What?? No "Light in the Sphere" for the light section?? Well, I never!

Hee-hee! Happy TT, Karla!

e-Mom said...

Loved this list! Laura and Laurel are my favorite girls' names too. And libraries, literature, learning, and Louisiana--where my husband met the Lord (New Orleans). :~D

Blessings, e-Mom