Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am...

I was tagged by e-Mom for this thought-provoking meme. I kept my answers short, but it still took awhile to come up with something for each item.

I am… an old-fashioned kinda girl.
I want… to please God.
I have… far more than I need.
I wish… I was better organized.
I hate… email spam.
I miss… lightning bugs. (We don't have them here.)
I fear… snakes.
I feel… contented.
I hear… my kids laughing.
I smell… lilacs.
I crave… knowledge.
I search… the internet when I want to know something.
I wonder… how my kids will turn out.
I regret… worrying so much.
I love… God, my husband, my children, my extended family, in that order.
I ache… with migraines way too often.
I care… for my family and home.
I always… have something in my hands to do when I sit down.
I am not… a hugger.
I believe… in an Intelligent Creator who wants to have a relationship with us.
I dance… through the house just to make my kids laugh.
I sing… hymns from memory.
I cry… on rare occasions.
I don’t always… get school done every day.
I fight… clutter.
I write… to express myself.
I never… have been overseas.
I listen… to old time radio shows.
I need… to spend time with my husband every day.
I am happy… most of the time.
I tag... Aliene, Farrah, Kelli, Laura, and Martha.

9 comments:

Dori said...

That was fun! Love the picture of you in the paper...when was that?

Counting Your Blessings said...

I don't always get school done either =) I don't know one homeschool mom that gets everything done that she wants. Or any housewife for that matter. A few years ago my sister was extremely sick during a time that she was supposed to be homeschooling her 5 children. She barely got out of bed for about 6 months. When she was up and moving again, she was shocked that her kindergartener was reading! The older ones taught her. Isn't that the crux of homeschool right there?! Have a wonderful Tuesday. Blessings... Polly

Aliene said...

Bless your heart for tagging me but I have never played this kind of tag. Explain it to me please and I will do it. It looks challenging!
Aunt Lene

Toots said...

Thanks for giving me an easy post topic! ; ) Enjoyed yours.

Kelli said...

Thanks for tagging me Karla! I enjoyed reading your meme, I would love to hear more about the old time radio shows you listen to!
~Kelli

Farrah said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will let you know when mine is up!

A Romantic Porch said...

Karla, As usual, that list is quite interesting. Love,RAchel

e-Mom said...

Nice, and well thought through. You sound like an intelligent and practical sort of person, with lots of love for your family. Glad to "know" you!

Blessings!

Farrah said...

Mine is finally up! LOL! :-)