Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #25 - "M"

Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter M:
  1. Margaret, Marsha, Marvin,Mathew, Megan, Melinda, Melissa, Melody, Missy. Nieces and nephews. (Some of those are actually great-nieces.)
  2. Marriage. Mine is perfect. Hey, if I think it's perfect... and my husband thinks it's perfect... then it must be perfect, right? (We didn't say that we are perfect... just that our marriage is!) In any case, we have something special!
  3. Matrix. My car. A cute little blue Toyota.
  4. Memories. I love to make memories... and preserve them.
  5. Mexico. I've been there once. Just across the border from Yuma, Arizona. Just long enough to say I have been there!
  6. Missouri. Where I got married... 22+ years ago!
  7. Mixed breed. Our sweet doggy is a mix of beagle, blue heeler, and border collie. We love the combination!
  8. Monk. One of the few current television series I enjoy. It is part comedy/part detective show, which makes it fun to watch.
  9. Montgomery, L.M. One of my favorite authors. If you don't know what she wrote, you just must not be a "kindred spirit! LOL!
  10. Mother. I admire mine so much. I want to be just like her when I grow up!
  11. Mountains. I love being able to see the mountains from all 4 directions!
  12. Museums. I've always enjoyed visiting museums. So many interesting things to see and learn!
  13. Mystery. I was a big fan of juvenile mystery series when I was growing up: Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, Trixie Belden, The Three Investigators...

4 comments:

Farrah said...

Many marvelous m's make May much more merry!

e-Mom said...

Mountians and museums... YES! A very nice list of "M's" :~D

It's All Good! said...

Great list! I especially enjoyed #2!
God bless,
Brenda :)

A Romantic Porch said...

my my my I'm much more informed about your interesting list of m's.