Friday, September 12, 2008

Ramblin' Tid-bits

Ever since we started school last week my days are oh-so-full and I'm never sure whether I'm coming or going. But life is good!

One thing that has helped is that I've been doing a lot of crock pot meals on weeknights. I've been trying recipes from the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook. The fun thing is that I have a new camera and my cousin just set up a "share your supper ideas" blog, so I've been posting my recipes at The Persnickety Pantry. I may even get back to Menu Plan Monday soon!

We like to do a lot of weekend camping this time of year, and today we are headed to one of our favorite places in this area.
It is an amazing grove of ancient cedar trees in eastern Montana. The trees are huge! A person could live inside one of them! I'll have more pictures to post when we get back, no doubt.

In other news, I am excited to announce that I have been invited to contribute to the Inspired Bliss channel over at Blissfully Domestic. It's all rather new, so I don't have a lot of details yet as to exactly what my contributions will be, but do check it out... and I'll share more about it later.

Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Carrie said...

Good news about being a contributor to inspired bliss. Congratulations!

Nicol said...

I wish we could have done a few more camping trips with summer. At times I feel like there is plenty more time and then I realize that summer is over. What happened to it?!

Melissa Wertz said...

I will have to go check out your crock pot meals. I am at a point of not knowing of whether I am coming or going either. Life is busy! ;-) But God is good and life is good!

Farrah said...

That sounds like a wonderful place to visit!! Have fun!

Sandra said...

Just stopping by to let you know that you were one of the winners for my Precious Girls Club book giveaway, please stop by my blog and get my email address so you can send me your addy :)

Congratulations!

Kalianne@BygoneBeauty said...

Crockpot cooking is the best invention. I must check out The Persnickety Pantry! Lovely camping spot by the way!
~Kalianne