Monday, September 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...
Outside my window... it is the lovely September coolness of a not-quite-fall morning.

I am thinking... about writing some devotional articles for Inspired Bliss.

I am thankful for... the decision to delay the debut of Inspired Bliss for another week at least, because I'm not ready!

From the kitchen... I have chicken cooking to put in the crockpot for Chicken Tortillas for supper. (Watch for the recipe at The Persnickety Pantry!)

I am creating... flowers from my new Crochet Bouquet book.

I am wearing... a denim skirt and a cotton print shirt.

I am reading... A Passion Redeemed. Just finished In the Shadow of the Lions and Love Starts With Elle.

I am hoping... that we get a lot accomplished for school today.

I am hearing... laundry going, my children getting ready for school, other children playing outside the public school across the street.

Around the house... we are thinking about rearranging the office space, so that each person has a quiet place to work.

One of my favorite things... a good book to read, and time to read it!

A few plans for the rest of the week... just the normal routine: computer work, school work, house work, and hopefully a little time for play now and then.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

5 comments:

pse said...

Sounds like a good start to a busy day.

Sandra said...

Great daybook :)

BTW Karla, don't forget to email me at bourlandcs@msn.com with your address so I can mail off the book you won.

Have a great day,
Sandra

Sharon said...

I enjoyed your Simple Woman's entry this morning.
The Scripture you used on your header is one of my favorite also.
Have a Blessed Day.

Toots said...

I love the picture...so peaceful.
Have a great day!

Farrah said...

That sounds like a neat idea making a spot for everyone in the same office. If I remember correctly, "cozy" comes to mind. Hope it works out! :-)