Monday, January 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

...by Sandi from Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations.

~5 things that are in my purse:
  1. wallet
  2. keys
  3. headache medicine
  4. chapstick
  5. mints
~5 things that are in my work room:
  1. books
  2. a printer/copier/scanner/fax machine
  3. my computer
  4. an easy chair
  5. a lamp
~5 things that I've always wanted to do:
  1. take an extended RV trip (for several months, not just a week or two)
  2. visit England
  3. write a book
  4. learn to spin
  5. travel the full length of the old Route 66
~5 things I'm into:
  1. genealogy
  2. blogging
  3. reading/studying/researching/learning
  4. crocheting
  5. old time radio
~5 bloggers I pick to do the tag:
  1. Aliene @ Meditations and Memories
  2. Denise @ Denise's Blog
  3. Kimberly @ Resisting the Script
  4. Laura @ Glimpses of Our World
  5. Rachel @ A Romantic Porch

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think tags are so fun! Enjoyed reading yours. Have a beautiful day!

TattingChic said...

Hi Karla! Thanks for entering the OWOH giveaway on my blog post! Good luck to you, girly! Love ya! :)

Kimberly said...

I totally forgot about doing this...will try to...either on blogger or FB!:)

Farrah said...

What a fun tag! :-)