- What is your occupation right now? I'm a wife, mother, homeschool teacher, and I also wear several hats as an independent contractor for Sonlight Curriculum.
- What color are your socks right now? Khaki.
- What are you listening to right now? Nothing. It's quiet.
- What was the last thing that you ate? Popcorn.
- Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I can! Remember this post? My current car is a stick shift.
- Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband.
- Do you like the person who sent this to you? As if anyone is going to say "no" to this question! Yes, Barbara is a good friend!
- How old are you today? One day older than I was yesterday, but a day younger than I'll be tomorrow.
- What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Do we have to watch sports? If that's all that's on, I'll read a book.
- What is your favorite drink? Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato or Thomas Hammer's Carmella DeVille (virtually the same drink, I think)
- Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope. I never have. I like the color it is naturally. Either that, or I'm just a frump.
- Favorite food? Salad. Or popcorn. Or maybe pizza.
- What is the last movie you watched? Fireproof
- Favorite day of the year? Vacation. Holidays can be stressful. Vacation days are low-key.
- How do you vent anger? Hmm... I dunno. Cry? Pray?
- What was your favorite toy as a child? My mother usually made us girls rag dolls for Christmas, and I always liked those. But really? I enjoyed books way more than toys!
- What is your favorite season? Spring! Lovely warm air and sunshine. Pretty flowers.
- Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries. I like cherry cheesecake... and cherry-lime Coke.
- Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Actually I think it would be more fun if they'd post this to their blogs.
- Who is the most likely to respond? Oh, I hate these! I dunno. Laura?
- Who is least likely to respond? Good grief! I have no idea!
- Living arrangements? I live in a house with a man and 2 children! Oh, yes, and a cat, a dog, and 2 fish.
- When was the last time you cried? I can't remember. Maybe last summer? I don't cry often.
- What is on the floor of your closet? Organizer thingys for clothes and boxes of shoes.
- Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Let's see, of people who read my blog, Mother and Rachel have known me all my life, so I guess it would be them.
- What did you do last night? Visited with my husband. (You know, that man I live with!)
- What are you most afraid of? Scary stuff I don't want to think about.
- Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Plain, but with lots of veggies... lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles.
- Favorite dog breed? Hmm, right now it would probably be border collie.
- Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
- How many states/counties have you lived in? Just one country... I think 11 states.
- Diamonds or pearls? I don't wear either, but I like to look at pearls.
- What is your favorite flower? Do I have to pick just one? Daisies, violets, pansies, roses, carnations, lilacs. Old-fashioned fragrant garden flowers.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
"Getting to Know You"
A good friend sent me this quiz by email recently. You're supposed to put in your answers and then forward it to all your friends, as well as sending it back to the person who sent it to you. You know, one of those kinda deals. It works better for me to just post it to my blog. Then those who are interested can read it here. Feel free to copy and paste if you want to do it! And be sure and let me know if you do, so I can come read your answers, 'cause, yes, I'm interested!
at 5:00 AM