Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Modeling Career

Betcha didn't know I was a famous model, didja? No? Why, you can see my picture on popular websites such as Sonlight Curriculum or Mt. Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park! Impressive, huh?

Okay, so that's the only 2 places (besides Facebook or my own blog)... and I'm not really a model. You didn't think I was, did you? It was fun to be asked to pose for a picture to advertise the wi-fi service available at Mt. Spokane one day when I was up there while the kids were skiing.
The lady asked if she could take my picture for their website, as I looked "so professional" with my Bluetooth headset and all!

After the "photo shoot" she presented me with a coupon for a free cup of cocoa at the snack bar. Since I really didn't have to do anything, I thought that was a pretty good deal!

And see there? I got paid for my services. So that makes me a professional! Doesn't it?

6 comments:

Luke said...

Paid for it?

The very definition of professional.

Well done! [smile]

~Luke

Emily said...

How exciting! :) That's really neat!

Kristi said...

Work it girl! Your photo shoot was fab! Blessings to you.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Yep, can say you are a model, and great pay for just setting there...lol..go for it, might make it big one day.
Thanks for sharing.

A Romantic Porch said...

How cool! And you were actually smiling...do you always smile as you work at the computer!?? Somehow this is supposed to be funny, but I don't think I'm getting it written just right...anyway CONGRATS on the new career comin' your way! I'm sssoooooooo happy for you! xorachel

Farrah said...

Lol! You crack me up! :-)