Friday, October 23, 2009

Harvest of Friends

So I'm getting in on the tail-end of this one... but it looks like too much fun to pass up... Lynnette @ Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground is hosting the Harvest of Friends Blog Party this week.
And she provided...
20 Weird Questions
That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who I Am


1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
  • Currently, peanuts.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
  • Contact lenses. My glasses prescription is so strong I can't imagine having to wear glasses all the time.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
  • Mountains. I love the tall trees, the crisp air, the wildlife, the view...
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
  • Vacuuming the floor.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
  • My mother.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
  • Staying home. Definitely. I'm not a big socializer.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
  • Anne of Green Gables
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
  • I rarely wear make up.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
  • I have always wanted to learn to spin... but I have far too many hobbies as it is, to justify spending the money to try something new. I would also like to learn to make bobbin lace, but haven't for the same reason.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
  • Reading aloud. I don't know. Is that strange? Maybe a little?
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
  • His personality.
12. What is something you love to smell?
  • Clean sheets fresh off the clothesline.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
  • Well, now, if I knew it irritated them I wouldn't do, would I?
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
  • Buy books.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
  • I usually just smile. Something has to really strike me funny to make me laugh hard. Odd-ball and quirky things make me laugh.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
  • Depends on what I'm looking for. Kohl's is probably my favorite department store.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
  • Scrapbooking.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
  • Definitely frugal.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
  • Anne Shirley
20. Would you want to be famous?
  • No, thank you.

5 comments:

the monkey's mama said...

I'm not good at reading outloud at all so I think that talent is great! Nice getting to know you!

Susan said...

Hi Karla,

So nice to meet you. Your blog is beautiful. Glad you joined the party.

I love Anne of Green Gables too.

Peanuts to snack was one of my favorites too.

I'll be back♥

Mrs. C said...

This was fun to read. Lol about number 13.

The Watts Family said...

That was cute! wow we have alot in common~ Except for the peanuts I would have to answer corn chips. Thanks for sharing ~Blessings Heather

CrossView said...

Reading aloud well is most definitely a talent!

And the smell of clothes on the line is bliss...

And I HATE to clean floors. Mopping or vacuuming - ugh!