Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homeschool Blog Awards - Time to Vote!

The nominees were announced today for the 2009 Homeschool Blog Awards. I knew one friend had nominated me for "Best Business or Curriculum Blog" (Thanks, Katey!) but since a blog needed 3 nominations to be on the final voting list, I didn't really expect to make it.

Guess what? I did make the list! I don't know who else nominated me... but if you would like... you could vote for me! I would really appreciate it!

Go here and look for category #19: Best Business or Curriculum Blog and select "Roads to Learning" from the list.

And if you're looking for other great homeschool blogs, be sure to peruse the other categories!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Congratulations!

Laura said...

I voted for you! :)

HS said...

I nominated you ... and I voted for you. :-)

(Mary Grace)