Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's catalog season!

Every spring about this time I look forward to seeing the new Sonlight catalog. It doesn't officially take effect until April 1, but my hard-working UPS man unloaded 14 boxes of catalogs into my garage this afternoon! I am very excited because that means I will have them to share at the Inland Northwest Home School Conference in Spokane Valley this weekend!

As a special "thank you" to conference attendees, Sonlight is allowing me to offer a $15 coupon to each family who stops by my booth! Also, if you bring a friend who is new to Sonlight, I will have an extra small gift for you. These will be available while supplies last, so be sure to stop by early. You will also have a chance to win my drawing for a nice basket of books and other goodies!

Also, did you notice I'm offering two different book giveaways here on my blog this week? You could win a copy of Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris, or a copy of Here Burns My Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs just by leaving a comment on either post.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Blessings,
andrea