Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Influenza Bomb - review

I just received my review copy of The Influenza Bomb by Paul McCusker and Walt Larimore, so I haven't had a chance to read it yet. However, the blog tour was supposed to be last Thursday... so I wanted to go ahead and post about it. I did start reading it last night, and I am very intrigued with the historical information about the 1918 flu epidemic. Here's the blurb that made me want to read this book:
Influenza killed 20-100 million worldwide in 1918. We never discovered why or how to stop the virus. Now, it's back and the Time Scene Investigators (an international team that probes past medical disasters to prevent future outbreaks) must solve the riddle that has gone unanswered for nearly 100 years - before millions more die.

No comments: