Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smelly Towel - review

"Smelly Towel" sounds like a product that would... well... stink, doesn't it? Actually, it's the opposite. It's meant to make your towels smell fresh and clean. I hadn't noticed that my towels were particularly smelly. I mean I do wash them regularly! But when I was offered a free bottle for review as a member of MamaBzz, my daughter thought we ought to try it. The bottle we received sells for $16.99 and it didn't seem very big to me for that price at first. I opened the bottle to see what it was like. It is a fine powder with a pleasant citrusy scent, and the label said to use one tablespoon for a load of towels instead of detergent. I realized then that the one bottle would go a lot further than I thought! So I tried it in the laundry. One tablespoon full (measured in the cap per the directions) with NO detergent. The towels didn't come out smelling citrusy like the product. Instead they just smelled good and clean! Like they had been dried in the sunshine on a clothesline. I was impressed!

2 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

How neat!

pse said...

Now I want to try that. Is it available in stores?