Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dress-up Time!

 This past weekend my daughter and I enjoyed the opportunity to dress up to attend the performance of the Nutcracker Suite with the Spokane Symphony. My daughter and her friend organized the evening, and had a wonderful time planning their outfits. They went all out with formals and fancy wraps. I think the excuse to dress up was as much fun for them as getting to see the ballet! We went with several friends. It was a fun evening!
Such lovely young ladies!
The mohair/silk wrap and half-gloves I crocheted for my daughter.

1 comment:

Aliene said...

Lovely, but I did not see the wrap or the half gloves. I just know they had a great time. All grown up. Can't believe it. Maybe half gloves would be the thing as you get older and start having brown spots.
Vain, huh? Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.