Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crocheted Throw

My latest completed project is a throw I crocheted with sage green cotton yarn for my bedroom. The pattern is from Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans. This is the second throw I've made from this pattern book. My sister loaned it to me last Christmas. (She may be wanting it back by now! LOL!) I love the lacy patterns in this book... and I love how well this latest one goes with my quilt.

Since I finished the throw, I've been working on my crocheted curtain again. It is a pretty tedious project, but I'm hopeful that I won't get tired of working on it too soon, so I can get it finished. My bedroom is starting to look how I pictured it. It still lacks a curtain, and pictures on the walls. Soon! (I hope.)

For more creative projects visit the Creative Share blog hop at Trendy Treehouse.

2 comments:

pse said...

I enjoyed the way you have the pictures grouped on the ledge in your bed room.

Love the throw!

Mrs. White said...

This is so pretty!! I love the color you chose. You did a great job!!

Blessings
Mrs. White