Sunday, January 23, 2011

Never Been Kissed - review

Since Laura enjoys Melody Carlson's books I was happy to have the opportunity to review her latest teen novel, Never Been Kissed. I wasn't sure what to think when I first started reading it. To be honest, my first impression was, "This 15-year-old girl is way too hung up on kissing and romance." But I should have known Melody Carlson wouldn't let me down! Needless to say, our heroine learns a few things before the story is over. I really appreciate believable teen novels with lessons that our real-life teens can learn from without having to experience themselves and "learn the hard way." Kudos to Melody Carlson for another great story!

Available January 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Thanks for review.
Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com
betweenthelines-pr.blogspot.com