Monday, February 28, 2011

Pirose - review

I like reviewing books and educational materials, because reading and teaching are important to me, but every now and then I get to review a product just for fun, and just for me! The Pirose scarf falls in that category. (Disclosure: This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by Reno Rose for this review.)

When I saw how many different ways there were to wear this scarf, I knew I wanted to try it. It also comes in a wide variety of fabric prints (as well as solid black, white, or brown). I didn't have a choice of which one I was sent. I received the one in the picture, and I love it! I really does go with quite a few things in my wardrobe.

I have enjoyed wearing it this winter scrunched up and looped around my neck for warmth. In the summer, I'll enjoy it as a light-weight shawl. It came with a little drawstring bag for storage to make it handy to keep in my totebag. In Idaho, even summer evenings can be cool, so it would be nice to have something like this handy. One thing I especially like about it is how it could add modesty worn over a sleeveless top or dress. It's just really a nice accessory. I wouldn't mind having a few more of them.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hello,
I am your newest follower, Please stop by and say hello....Areyouamom.com
Thanks,
Maureen