Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun honors...

Penny @ Knee Deep in Grace nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award. This is one of those "pay it forward" type awards. I'm honored Penny thought of me. Thank you, Penny!

The rules are to share 7 things about yourself (which I've done before here and here and here and here!), and then to share 15 recently discovered, great bloggers to receive this award. Here's where I'm going to have to fall down on the job. I just haven't had time to explore and discover new-to-me blogs this winter. I haven't even been able to keep up with all the blogs that are already on my blog reader. Instead, I'm going to name the last 15 bloggers who commented on one of my posts. If you see your name on my list and would like to accept and pass along this award, please do! Those of you who have taken the time to keep up with my hit-and-miss posting the past few months and to encourage me with your comments are definitely what I would call "bloggers with style"! So there ya go!
  1. Keetha @ The Eclectic Company
  2. Laura @ Thru My Eyes
  3. Aliene @ Meditations and Memories
  4. Barbara @ Barbara's Bakin' n Bits
  5. Jan @ Butterflies and Rainbows
  6. Laura @ Glimpses of Our World
  7. Lisa-Anne @ The Berry Patch
  8. PSE @ For His Glory
  9. Angel @ Finding the Inspiring
  10. Rebecca @ Making Memories 1999
  11. Barb @ Santa's Gift Shoppe
  12. Alecat @ Serenades and Solace
  13. Dori @ A Moment in Time
  14. BP @ Raindrops and Rainbows
  15. Flo @ wonderfullyflo
Featured ButtonAnd then... Barb at Santa's Gift Shoppe notified me that she was featuring my little baby booties on her blog. She thought maybe they were tatted, but no, they are crocheted. I can see where it would be confusing, though, as I showed a small tatting project on the same post. Thank you for featuring me, Barb!

2 comments:

Miss Laura said...

OOO I am on the list! :)

Aliene said...

Karla, Is there any place that you could recommend that will give you idea's for a blog? I am running out of idea's and I know bloggers get tired of me talking about church.

By the way, if you talk to Dorrie, tell her I would like to be able to see her blog. When she went private that left me out because I am not on face book.