Friday, March 25, 2011

Inland Northwest Homeschool Conference

This weekend I will be hosting the Sonlight booth at the Inland Northwest Homeschool Conference in Spokane Valley, Washington. It starts this afternoon at 2:00 and you can register at the door! I'll be speaking this afternoon at 4:00 on Raising Kids Who Love to Learn.

As a special "thank you" to conference attendees, Sonlight is allowing me to offer a $15 coupon to each family who stops by my booth! Also, if you mention this blog post, I will have an extra small gift for you. These will be available while supplies last, so be sure to stop by early. You will also have a chance to win my drawing for a tote bag full of books! If you homeschool in eastern Washington or northern Idaho, I hope to see you there!

In the meantime, I need to go iron my tablecloths and review my workshop notes. Have a great weekend!

No comments: