Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Loveland, CO Homeschool Convention

My family and I are headed to Loveland, Colorado this week to host the Sonlight booth at the Home Instruction Ministries Spring Curriculum Fair. We haven't had a road trip since our trip to Helena in November so we are looking forward to being on the road again. This will be my first homeschool convention of the season. (I have a total of five on my schedule at this time.)

As a special "thank you" to conference attendees, Sonlight is allowing me to offer a $15 coupon to each family who stops by my booth! Also, if you mention this blog post, I will have an extra small gift for you. These will be available while supplies last, so be sure to stop by early. You will also have a chance to win my drawing for a nice basket of books and other goodies! If you homeschool in Colorado, I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

pse said...

Hope you have a great convention and a good season. Be safe.