Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Washington Homeschool Convention

This weekend I will be hosting the Sonlight booth at the Washington Homeschool Organization convention in Puyallup, Washington. It starts Friday at 9:00 a.m. and you can register at the door. I will also be speaking on Friday at 11:00 on Raising Kids Who Love to Learn. 

As a special "thank you" to conference attendees, Sonlight is allowing me to offer a $15 coupon to each family who stops by my booth! Also, if you bring a friend who is new to Sonlight, I will have an extra small gift for you. Or mention that you read about this conference on my blog. These gifts will be available while supplies last, so be sure to stop by early. You will also have a chance to win my drawing for a special prize!

If you homeschool in Washington, I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

mary grace said...

See you there!

Mrs. Taffy said...

Following from the Crew! I'm from Washington too. Spent my middle years on Oly and 2 of my children were born there: Vancouver and Port Townsend. We just keep moving back and forth between WA and MN. My family lives in WA. Nice to meet you! :o)

www.mylifeonataffypull.blogspot.com

Sacha said...

Hi! Visiting from the crew. We love to travel and we use Sonlight. Enjoyed reading some of your posts!