Friday, September 30, 2011

Time for Tag!

The little tag games that go around the blogosphere from time-to-time are fun, I think. This time around I was tagged by Natasha @ Day by Day who was tagged by Emily the Industrious. I think maybe Emily started it. In any case, here are my answers:

Question
When you're scared of something that is not truly frightening, what's the very first thing you do?
Answer
Gasp and flap my hands in the air, then try to act like I didn't really react. My husband and kids laugh at me for doing this all the time.

Question
When you feel like you've lost control of your emotions, what do you do?
Answer
Take a deep breath. And pray.

Question
When was the last time you cried?
Answer
I don't remember.

Question
Why did you cry?
Answer
Because I needed to, I guess.

Question
Who is your closest confidant?
Answer
Lyle (next to God, that is)

Question
For what would you go to college for if you were going?
Answer
Library Science

Question
Who is your most annoying pet?
Answer
Tabitha the cat, I guess, though I have definitely been around more annoying cats. Still, it couldn't be Cookie who is the ultimate sweetheart. And the fish are just fishy. That's all the pets we have. One dog. One cat. And 3 fish.

Question
Why don't you like tags?
Answer
Who said I didn't?

Question
Which five people do you tag?
Answer
Let's see. Who would want to do this? I tell you what... if you like tags and feel like doing this one, just consider yourself tagged!

No comments: