Recently I had the opportunity to review The FaithGirlz Bible which was developed especially for girls ages 9 to 12. It sounded like something my younger daughter would enjoy. She has a nice KJV Bible, but this one is the New International Version so I thought she might like to have a different translation like I do. It has a pretty pink "girly" hardback cover, and the inside pages are accented with pink. It made a lovely Easter gift.
Some of the features included are:
- Book Introductions—Girls will read the who, when, where and what of each book of the Bible.
- Dream Girl—Girls will use their imaginations to put themselves in the story.
- Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?—Girls will see for themselves what they have in common with women of the Bible.
- Words to Live By—Girls will discover great Bible verses for memorizing.
- Oh, I Get It!—Girls will find answers to Bible questions they’ve wondered about.
I like that it encourages my daughter to discover how the Bible is relevant in her life. Thank you to the B&B Media Group for sending me a review copy.