Sunday, June 10, 2012

Aqua and Denim

It's been awhile since I've shared some Etsy treasuries with you. (Okay. To be perfectly honest, it's been awhile since I've blogged much of anything on a regular basis. Convention season is just about over, so I hope to get back to that very soon. Have you missed me?)

Anyway, here are some lovely Etsy treasuries that have featured my washcloths recently. I love seeing the collections!

One of my newer sets of washcloths is a set of palest peach, aqua, and tan, and has turned out to be very popular. They are featured in Just Add Aqua...
 ...and Love Accessories!
 And then, one of my personal favorite sets, in shades of denim blue is featured in, well, Denim Blues!
You can see other colors I've worked up here. Wonder what other color combinations would be popular? Any suggestions?

No comments: