Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Game Night

Last week we invited several families to join us for a fun evening of games and snacks.  They all have children similar in age to ours, so it was a lot of fun. We had a silly gift exchange and lots of laughter. Then the younger teens/pre-teens went downstairs to play Wii games, while the young-adult age group played Apples to Apples in the kitchen.

Once again, I failed to get pictures, but Farrah didn't let me down! She's actually the only person (besides my girls and my "almost-daughter") who attended both events we hosted. One might think I just invited her because of her photography skills, but that's really not the case. It's just serendipity! Check out the party pictures at Light in the Sphere.

2 comments:

Farrah said...

I'm special, that's all. ;-)

Keetha Broyles said...


You could just officially dub her your "photo journalist."

That's a lovely title.