burned down a few weeks ago. We've been watching the progress with interest. (Laura calls me a "stalker" for taking pictures!)
I've also been:
- preparing for my upcoming homeschool conventions
- studying for the class I'll be teaching for the spring trimester at co-op
- helping out at the print shop when there's something I can do
- thinking about writing (but not getting much done)
- poking around in my genealogy and family history at odd moments
- crocheting and reading in my spare time, as always
And that pretty much wraps it up for this week's Friday Fragments post.
Have a Blessed Easter!