Thursday, June 20, 2013

Project Planning

Many hours in the car this spring have resulted in several completed crochet projects. I've enjoyed working on some larger projects this past winter and spring, after crocheting dozens of mug cozies and washcloths for my Etsy shop before Christmas. I'll share pictures soon. In the meantime, as you've probably figured out if you follow me on Pinterest, I've been deliberating over crochet patterns and designs trying to decide what to work on next. I'd like to branch out with some new items in my shop... and I'd love your feedback! I sorted through all the inspirational pictures I had saved to my "Crochet Ideas" category (over 400! yikes!) into more specific folders. If you have a few minutes, feel free to browse the following lists and let me know what you think. 


Do you crochet? 

Do you like crocheted items? 

What do you think would be popular in my shop? 

I'd love to know!

4 comments:

Dori Overman said...

LOVE so much of it...I wish you would crochet me a bunch of hats for girls and babies to use as photo shoot props.

pse said...

I like crocheted things, I like to crochet. Just have not done much of it and sure don't do the beautiful work like you do

Farrah said...

I'm drawn most to the toy and novelty category - especially the cupcakes!

mary grace said...

That mitten garland is darling!