Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Drive

When the most-thoughtful-husband-ever surprises his wife with a new camera...
.
...(which she "needs" for blogging purposes, of course)...
... he should just naturally expect to be asked to take her for a scenic drive...
 ...on a sunny Sunday afternoon in September...
...just to try it out.
 Don't you think?
Then when he cooks supper on the backyard grill just as the sun is setting...

...that's what I call a pretty good day!

{For those of you to whom the technical details matter: 
My new camera is a Nikon Coolpix L820 with a 30x optical zoom. 
I am very happy to have it!}

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the picture of the lake! Some day I'd like to visit Idaho. (After I visit Montana though. :) )

A Romantic Porch said...

What beautiful pictures! So glad you got a new camara.
xo rachel

Farrah said...

That was a sweet thing of Lyle to do. Congrats on the camera!!