Thursday, May 15, 2014

Candle Bible Handbook - Review

The Candle Bible Handbook is a good supplement for Bible study. While it is not an in-depth reference book it does provide a great overview and short outline of each book of the Bible. It is "lavishly illustrated" with maps, charts, photos, and drawings to help the reader "see" what the Bible lands and customs were like.

I have recently started teaching Sunday School again, and this is the kind of book I like to have on my shelf to refer to as I prepare for the lesson. The cover blurb claims it's "the best book to have beside your Bible!" and while I wouldn't go so far as to say that, I know it will be one I'll put to good use. Thank you to Kregel Publications for sending me a review copy.

1 comment:

Lysa Light said...

Thank you for bringing us to relax, your site is wonderful, I am every day over and I not see the end so there is news.
Thank you for giving us so much happiness!

voyance par mail ; voyance gratuite par mail