Friday, March 18, 2005

Weirdness at Wal*Mart

I saw the weirdest thing at Wal*Mart tonight. (Seems like everything weird I ever see is always at Wal*Mart!) There was a little kid... maybe 5 or 6 years old... with a pair of panty hose pulled onto his head like a stocking cap!!! The legs had been braiding together some kind of way so they dangled way down his back like a long pom-pom or something. He was too young to have come up with such a thing himself (I think)... and apparently too young to know how very strange that was. I mean, I could almost see an older kid or teen wearing such a get-up just to see what kind of reaction he would get... but this kid was too young for that, IMO.

Stuff like that just makes me wonder and wonder...

What were his parents thinking letting him go to Wal*Mart like that???

No comments: