And then, this past weekend I got a request for a custom order from someone who wanted 20 of them, but made up in different colors! She wanted ecru with dainty pink, mint green, soft orange, baby blue, and soft yellow-- 4 of each color. I was thrilled. I love to work with colors.
I loved how they turned out. The ecru really makes the pastels pop, I think.
As I've been working on them, I couldn't help speculating. I wonder why she wanted 20? I wonder why she wanted those colors? I wonder if they are for a wedding or another special event? What would you use them for?
Just for fun, I made up an extra one in burgundy and ecru. I think it would be a pretty Christmas accent.
The sage green one, which was the first one I made back in the summer, goes perfectly with the Coca-Cola theme in my kitchen. As you can tell, I love sage green.Which is your favorite color combination?






2 comments:
They are all beautiful, but I'm with you, I think I like the ecru and sage green best.
Well Karla, those are darling and I'm impressed that you already have them finished. I can't imagine...but then...I don't crochet!
I like the blue one and it surprises me to say that, because I usually don't choose blue. I usually choose green...hhhmmm...what's my problem?
xo rachel
Post a Comment