Monday, March 23, 2015

Instagram Update

I find I'm chronicling some of the tiny moments of my life with the Instagram app. Like I mentioned before, I'm not one for selfies, but it is kinda fun to snap a quick shot of some little thing that caught my eye. Later, I enjoy looking back through the moments I captured. From the last few weeks...
A photo posted by @karlacinid on
January 21. Light snow caught on the bark of a tree outside the office... I thought the textured filter added a neat effect, too.

January 22. A quick supper with co-workers before the Inspire25 event that evening. All four of us had lettuce-wrapped hamburgers... and milk-shakes!

January 23. I met a friend in downtown Denver for lunch and didn't want to try to find a parking spot, so I took the train.

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
January 24. For our breakfast date that Saturday we drove to Golden and ate at an old-timey diner. I like taking pictures of a cup of coffee, apparently.

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
February 21. My daily snapshots didn't last long. A few weeks later our breakfast date was at Chick-fil-A. We were trying to work through some details for our family budget that morning.

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
March 2. And another coffee picture with a new mug from my Secret Sis.

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
March 9. I actually didn't know about this picture until I started getting comments on it. Turns out I had left my phone at home one afternoon, and "someone" decided it would be fun to post a picture for me. Could be worse!

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
March 15. I noticed tulips coming up in the backyard. I hope they bloom this year. Last year a spring snowstorm ruined them.

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
16 March. Mountain sunsets are spectacular, even in city traffic.

A photo posted by @karlacinid on
20 March. I was delighted to discover crocuses emerging on the first day of spring. Not my yard, but close enough.

Happy spring!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Enjoyed these! And I totally relate to the high concentration of drink and food pics. ;)