Thursday, July 2, 2015

Glimpses of My Days

Since many of you don't do Instagram, and that is where I share a lot of the pictures I snap, I thought it was time for another Instagram update. These go back to March...

I'm finding the #hashtags to be a lot of fun. I like thinking up which ones to use for each post... and then seeing what other pictures people have posted using those same hashtags. Sometimes I get comments or likes from random people who have found my picture from the hashtag. You can click on the hashtags below the pictures to see other what other Instagrammers have posted using that particular hashtag, if you're interested.
A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

A photo posted by @karlacinid on

1 comment:

pse said...

Great pictures! I like your hair.