Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Fall Vacation

Whew! Our homeschool co-op is over until after the New Year! I think it went well and it was worthwhile... but I'm glad to not have to think about it for awhile. I was looking back over our calendar for the fall and we have done a lot of stuff!

I have signed up to teach "Money Matters for Teens" and "On the Radio" classes for the winter trimester. Both of those sound fun to me... I hope it turns out that way.

We leave for our Thanksgiving/anniversary/birthday vacation in the morning. Way too much still to do... I'll finish up after the kids go to bed. It is way easier to "do it myself" than supervise the children who want to think up things to do to "help" rather than doing the things that would actually be helpful that I tell them to do... I think I spend more time "discussing" (arguing?) with them about what to pack and what not to pack, and chores that still need doing, than accomplishing anything.

No comments: