Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Change of Plans

I'm bummed! We had to cancel our plans for camping this weekend. We were hoping to go camping over Labor Day, and then next Saturday paint the house. But... a business trip came up that my husband has to make next weekend and we decided that we better not put off painting the house any longer. Weather in north Idaho can be very unpredictable starting about the middle of September. So... we will paint this weekend, go to Boise next weekend, help somebody move the following weekend... and then maybe still go camping the last weekend of September? We have it pencilled in, so we'll have to see if that will work out.

No comments: