Sunday, April 1, 2007

Just Ramblin'...

How can it possibly be April already? And Easter next week? Goodness! This month is going to go by in a blur for me, too, I'm afraid. I have 3 homeschool conventions back-to-back weekends, starting the week after Easter, where I will be representing Sonlight Curriculum. I still have quite a bit to do to get ready for convention season, so I'm anticipating full days ahead!

I have been out of the habit of drinking water. It occurred to me recently that whole days might go by where I didn't drink anything but coffee or Coke, and occasionally orange juice. Now... I also know I should change some of my eating habits and get more exercise, but I decided that drinking more water was a good place to start. I've set a goal of drinking at least 2 quarts of water a day. Once I get there, I hope to up that to 3 quarts, but this is a good place to start.
This week I have been keeping a 32 ounce water bottle on my desk, and it's working out pretty well. I averaged 1.3 quarts a day this week. Hopefully that number will go up next week!

No comments: