I got a new CD recently that I have been enjoying so much. Several of the songs have really encouraged me through all this. One I especially like was new to me. I googled for the lyrics and discovered that it's a Steve Green song...
I don't need to have the plan in hand,
I don't need to have the end in sight,
All I need to do is follow you,
wherever you lead and do what you ask me to.
Trusting you, Lord, with all my heart,
following you all my days;
whether I can or can't understand,
I'll acknowledge you in all my ways.
I don't need to have the plan in hand,
I don't need to have the end in sight,
All I need to do is follow you,
wherever you lead and do what you ask me to.
1 comment:
I like this song, too...and my good friend Sonja sure can sing:) I hope ya'll can find a new church home soon...I understand the difficult process. Your parents were at my church yesterday!
Post a Comment