Happy Birthday Karla! Thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comments. I pray you have a wonderful day full of special people and special moments.
Happy Birthday! I loved looking at your birth announcement. It brought back memories; the old design and all. Not calling you old mind you...my announcement would be six years older than yours. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
A Belated Happy Birthday to you! You have been such a blessing to me! I'm THANKFUL God blessed the world with Karla Denise Ezell Cook! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Karla! Thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comments. I pray you have a wonderful day full of special people and special moments.
Blessings,
Sandi
What a cute birth announcement...happy belated birthday!
Happy Birthday, and may God grant you many more happy birthdays!
Happy Birthday!
Aawwww! That's so cute! Happy birthday, Karla!
Happy Birthday! I loved looking at your birth announcement. It brought back memories; the old design and all. Not calling you old mind you...my announcement would be six years older than yours.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Just stopping by again to let you know about the holiday giveaway on my nativity blog.
Here’s the link:
http://carolanativitygallery.blogspot.com/2008/11/holiday-giveaway.html
Carrie
thats so precious! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, my friend!
A Belated Happy Birthday to you! You have been such a blessing to me! I'm THANKFUL God blessed the world with Karla Denise Ezell Cook!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
How creative. Happy belated Birthday!
Happy Bday (late)!!
I love the turkey pic!:)
How neat!! Thanks for sharing!
How sweet that you still have your birth announcement. What a treasure! Hope it was happy. Congrats on winning the giveaway at Coloradolady's!
Post a Comment