- Completed the Blog Improvement Challenge.
- Scheduled some upcoming review posts.
- Visited some of my old favorite blogs and quite a few new-to-me blogs.
- Added a Blog Button page to share some of the great blogs I enjoy.
- Added a Daily Fun page to remind me of some of the "theme" days I enjoy participating in.
Besides puttering around on my blog this weekend, I also enjoyed a lovely coffee date with my sweet husband on Friday evening. Yesterday afternoon we attended our niece's high school graduation along with other homeschooled students in our area. In the evening, we joined in a celebration hosted by her parents in honor of her graduation and her younger sister's birthday. This afternoon our family went for a back-country drive and a bike ride on the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes.
With all that fun and frolicking, can you believe I didn't take one picture? What kind of blogger am I, anyway? I'm going to have to do better than that if I hope to make improvements around here!
Hope you had a great weekend!