As we've been getting settled it's been fun to explore our new home area, and discover neat new-to-us places. Somebody Lyle works with had recommended a restaurant at a nearby municipal airport, so Lyle took me there for breakfast last Saturday.
I had hoped to post more often than weekly, but for now, I guess it will have to do. So to wrap up this week's post, here are my answers to Laura's questions on the "Sunshine Award" blog tag game:
- Favorite thing to do on Friday night? Hang out with Lyle.
- What is your favorite movie line? "I like people who make me like them. Saves me so much trouble forcing myself to like them." --from Anne of Green Gables.
- Android or Apple IOS? Android. I've never owned an Apple product.
- Favorite game? Phase 10.
- Do you like coconut popcorn? Yes. But I like plain buttered popcorn best.
- Favorite blog? Through My Eyes. ;-)
- Favorite candy? toffee
- What kind of car do you drive? Volkswagen Jetta and Ford Excursion
- Favorite place to live? Wherever Lyle lives.
- If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it? I'm pretty sure that would be Ramblin' Roads, dontcha think:?